Our policies/rules are in place to insure the safest and most comfortable, fun atmosphere for ALL our guests. Please take a few minutes to review this page.
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted.
- Illegal drug use, including marijuana, is prohibited. Medical marijuana usage is prohibited in public.
- No guns or weapons of any type, including knives, samurai swords, Fembot bras, nunchucks, upchucks or woodchucks are permitted.
- Cigarette smoking and tobacco use is allowed in designated areas only. Smoking is not allowed in any of the public buildings and lodging and certainly not in the wooded areas. (can you say Forest Fire?) Please be polite to non-smokers. If someone can smell it, you are too close.
- If you leave the property, please be dressed. Make our staff aware in advance and let them know when you will return.
- Please do not share the address of the property with anyone. You wouldn't want us to share your address, would you? What happens at Erotic Bethel stays at Erotic Bethel. Pease help us to keep our events private.
- Condoms are provided FREE of charge, please take advantage of this…if you do not see them, ask for them.
- We do NOT guarantee ANY type of physical interaction with other guests.
- Guests are NEVER required to participate. Each person/couple sets their own limits for what they want to do! Pushy/aggressive behavior is not tolerated.
- Please be courteous to all other guests. No means No! A person has the right to change a Yes to NO at any time!
- Hygiene is of the utmost importance. Perfumes/colognes aren't a substitute for bathing. Anyone exhibiting poor hygiene will be given to a dominatrix to be scrubbed and punished.
- Erotic Bethel is a clothing optional event. However, clothing is required in all public areas such as the dining room and areas in view of public roads. It is customary, if naked, to carry a towel to be placed on chairs and lounges when sitting down. Besides the obvious hygiene reasons, it's simply considered good manners.
- Please make sure to wear your wristbands at ALL times. ANYONE caught without a wristband will be escorted off the premises or made to buy drinks for everyone. If your wristband becomes damaged, please turn the damaged wristband in for a new one.
- Single men are ONLY allowed at specific events. At all other times, a female must accompany each male. A “couple” consists of 1 man and 1 woman. Two people of the same sex are considered singles.
- Use of video or audio Recording devices including camera phones are prohibited except in designated safe areas for those wishing to take photos. Please keep cell phones in a pocket or handbag. If you must check your messages, go to a cellphone safe area. Please don't walk around holding a phone (or camera), especially around people who are playing, or you could be asked to leave.
- Taking pictures or videos of other guests or staff, without their knowledge and prior consent, is prohibited and grounds for immediate removal from the property (NO refunds will be made).
- Tents are permitted on predetermined camp areas only and are limited to a 100 sq. ft. plot per couple. Groups wishing to team up and pitch larger tents should contact Erotic Bethel in advance. Bedding, including cots and blow-up mattresses, are welcome.
- While Campers/RVs are permitted they are restricted to designated areas. We currently do NOT have water or electric hook-ups. Please contact us in advance to reserve a camper space.
- Please park in designated parking areas. If you need help with gear please make staff aware. Congregating is NOT allowed in parking areas.
- NO outside alcohol is permitted on the premises. This includes beer, wine, wine coolers, & hard liquor.
- Due to insurance guidelines, with the exception of our bonfire and smaller campfires setup and maintained by staff, NO open fires are permitted. Cooking is not permitted on the grounds (or in a pot or pan :)
- If you wish you may bring non-alcoholic beverages and snacks (sodas, sandwiches, chips etc.).
- Please do not throw litter on the ground. Trash bins are provided throughout the grounds.
- Swim at your own risk. We do not employ lifeguards. Please bring towels, we do NOT provide towels in the pool area.
- ONLY service animals are allowed on the property. You will NOT be permitted on the property with pets (no matter how friendly or cute).
- Please keep in mind that we are surrounded by nature. While it is not common, due to human activity, if any wild animals (deer, raccoons, Sasquatch, bugs bunny etc.) wander onto the grounds, please do not attempt to feed or befriend.
If you have any questions not covered above please feel free to Contact Us.