Our policies/rules are in place to insure the safest and most fun atmosphere for ALL our guests. Please take a few minutes to review this page.
While we are known for our 23 and 47-hour summer events, we are now open year round. Specific events have specific rules. Please review event rules as they are posted.
Some general rules are listed below. While most are common sense please review them all! If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted.
- Illegal drug use, including marijuana, is prohibited.
- Please do not leave grounds. Unless otherwise noted, all exits are final unless approved by gate/door staff in advance. If you need something ask.
- Please be courteous to all other guests. No means No! At any time - a person reserves the right to change a Yes to NO!
- Cigarette smoking and tobacco use is allowed in designated areas only
- No guns or weapons of any type, including knives, are permitted.
- We do NOT guarantee ANY type of physical interaction with other guests.
- NGuests are NEVER required to participate. Each person/couple sets their own limits for what they want to do! Pushy/aggressive behavior is not tolerated.
- Single men are ONLY allowed at specific events. When they are not allowed, single women are ONLY allowed one male escort.
- When the word “couple” is used it means 1 man and 1 woman. Unless specifically stated, 2 men don’t constitute a couple.
- Because of a cell phones picture taking ability, cell phones may ONLY be used in designated safe areas.
- Cameras of any kind are NOT permitted. We do however have safe areas for those wishing to take photos.
Policies for OUTDOOR 24 and 47 hour events
- Please make sure to wear your wristbands at ALL times. ANYONE caught without a wristband will be escorted off premises. If wristband becomes damaged please turn damaged wristband in for a new one.
- Tents are permitted on predetermined camp areas only and are limited to a 100 sq. ft. plot per couple. Groups wishing to team up and pitch larger tents should contact Erotic Bethel in advance. Bedding including cots and blow-ups are welcome.
- While Campers/RVs are permitted they are restricted to designated areas. Please contact us in advance to reserve a camper space.
- While parking is free, cars are only allowed in designated parking areas. If you need help with gear please make staff aware.
- NO outside alcohol is permitted on the premises. This includes beer, wine, wine coolers, & hard liquor.
- Due to insurance guidelines, with the exception of our bon fire and smaller campfires setup and maintained by staff, NO open fires are permitted. Cooking is not permitted on the grounds.
- While beverages and food are available for sale please feel free to bring non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.
- Please do not throw litter on the ground. Trash bins are provided throughout the grounds.
- Swim at your own risk. We do not employ lifeguards. Please feel free to bring towels.
- Please contain all nudity to our clothing optional areas and away from public road. If leaving property for ANY reason please make sure to be dressed prior to leaving.
- Sorry pets are NOT allowed. ONLY service animals are allowed on the property. You will NOT be permitted on the property with pets.
- Please keep in mind that we are surrounded by nature. While it is not common due to human activity if any wild animals (deer, raccoons, sasquatch etc.) wander onto grounds please do not attempt to feed.
- All bottles MUST be checked at the bar upon entering. All drinks are placed in plastic cups. We reserve the right to cut off anyone at any time.
- No means No! At any time - a person reserves the right to change a Yes to NO!
- Be polite. If you aren't interested in someone who has shown interest, there is no reason to be rude. Being honest doesn't give you the right to be "brutally honest", a simple no thank you will suffice.
- Aggressive/rude behavior is not tolerated. Guests are under no obligation to do anything they aren't comfortable with. Participation by one half of a couple does NOT guarantee participation by their partner. No means NO.
- Recording devices including camera phones are prohibited. This policy is to maintain members' privacy. Even holding a cell phone is prohibited within the club. Please keep phones in a pocket or handbag with the sound OFF. If you must check your phone, go to cellphone safe area. Anyone caught holding a phone (or camera) FOR ANY REASON will immediately be asked to leave the club.
- In play areas, keep talk to a minimum & at a whisper.
- Hygiene is of the utmost importance. Perfumes/colognes aren't a substitute for bathing. Anyone exhibiting poor hygiene will be barred from entry.
- All exits are final unless approved by door staff in advance. Guests are allowed only one re-admittance.