Our policies/rules are in place to insure the safest and most fun atmosphere for ALL our guests. Please take a few minutes to review this page.
While we are known for our 24 and 48 hour summer events, we run events year round. Specific events have specific rules. Please review event rules as they are posted.
Some general rules are listed below. While most are common sense please review them all! If you have specific questions, please feel free to ask.
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted.
- Proof of age may be requested at Gate/Door.
- Parking is FREE.
- Illegal drug use, including marijuana, on our premises is not tolerated.
- Unless otherwise noted, all exits are final unless approved by gate/door staff in advance.
- Please be courteous to all other visitors. No means No! At any time - a person reserves the right to change a Yes to NO!
- Cigarette smoking and tobacco use is allowed in designated areas only
- No guns or weapons of any type, including knives, are permitted.
- We do NOT guarantee ANY type of physical interaction.
- Guests are NEVER required to participate. Some attend events just to enjoy the atmosphere, watch the play, or be watched. Each person / couple sets their own limits for what they want to do!
- Single men are ONLY allowed on those nights that specifically allow them. On nights they are not allowed, single women are ONLY allowed one male escort.
- When the word “couple” is used it means 1 man and 1 woman. Unless specifically stated, 2 men don’t constitute a couple.
- Because of a cell phones picture taking ability, cell phones may ONLY be used in designated areas.
- Cameras of any kind are NOT permitted. We do however have safe areas for those wishing to take photos.
Policies for OUTDOOR 24 and 48 hour events
- Please make sure to wear your wristbands at ALL times. ANYONE caught without a wristband will be escorted off premises. If wristband becomes damaged please turn it in for a new one.
- Tents are permitted however are limited to a 100 sq. ft. plot per couple. Groups wishing to team up and pitch larger tents should contact Erotic Bethel in advance.
- Campers/RVs are permitted. Please contact us in advance to reserve a camper space.
- Blow-up mattresses, as well as, bedding is permitted.
- Unless specifically posted as a BYOB event, NO outside alcohol is permitted on the premises. This includes beer, wine, wine coolers, & hard liquor.
- Please do not throw litter on the ground. Trash bins are provided throughout the grounds.
- If the event has swimming available (whether lake or pool), swim at your own risk. We do not employ lifeguards.
- Due to insurance guidelines, with the exception of our bon fire and smaller campfires setup and maintained by staff, NO open fires are permitted.
- Please contain all nudity to our grounds and away from public road. If leaving property for ANY reason please make sure to be dressed prior to leaving.
- Sorry pets are NOT allowed. ONLY service animals are allowed on the property. You will NOT be permitted on the property with pets.